The duties of the vice president shall be to:
- Certify or attest to actions taken by the Board when required.
- Sign the minutes of the Board meetings following their approval in the absence of the president.
- Sign documents as directed by the Board on behalf of the district, and sign all other items which require the signature of the vice president.
- Serve as presiding officer in the absence of the president.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Board.
(cf. 9120 - Officers and Auxiliary Personnel)
14.14.070 Organization of School Board
14.14.020 Bond required
KETCHIKAN GATEWAY BOROUGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
Revision Date: 12/10/08