SPECIAL Meeting of February 11, 2021
2/11/2021 12:00:00 PM
KETCHIKAN GATEWAY BOROUGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION
Thursday, February 11, 2021
via WEBEX *
- CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, ROLL CALL
- CITIZEN REMARKS **
- DISCUSSION regarding the district's Smart Start plan operations
- ACTION regarding above subject (No. 3)
- DISCUSSION regarding changing the district's quarantine timeline to follow CDC recommendations.
- ACTION regarding above subject (No. 5)
- BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS
*To view the meeting: 1) Install WebEx on your iPad, smart phone or computer. The WebEx meeting number is: Event Number: 187 638 7491; Event Password: #SocialDistance6 2) Livestream via www.kgbak.us/meeting.videos; or 3) view on local KPU television.
** Members of the public need to contact Kerry Watson by 10 a.m. Thursday, February 11, if interested in providing public comment on the topics of this special meeting. Call at 247-2142 or email to Kerry.Watson@k21schools.org.
Special Meeting of the Board of Education